Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Butter London The Black Knight




Today I have Butter London The Black Knight for you. This was one that I had been lemming for quite sometime and recently was able to get my fingers on it and call it mine! This has black, blue, pink, and silver glitter all suspended in a black base.


I figured since we actually have sun here in Minnesota today I would go outside and try to capture some nice pictures but as soon as I went outside the sunlight dimmed. I did manage to get a couple pictures in here though.


The formula on this glitter lacquer was great, not clumpy or goopy like some are. It went on smoothly and dried within a few minutes. All these pictures are shown with 2 coats of lacquer and two coats of Out The Door fast dry topcoat. I went with 2 coats of the topcoat because this dries with a rough finish and even after 1 coat of Out the Door it was still not as smooth as I like it. 2 coats of topcoat did the trick!


This picture was in direct sunlight and it seems that the sparkle was lost. :( Too bad because it's so pretty in the light!


I can't begin to tell you how much I love this one. I can't stop looking at my nails and staring at them!


Butter London Lacquers can be purchased at Butter London's website, Ulta stores, or other fine retailers near you. I suggest you run out and pick some up ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment