Thursday, March 21, 2013

Butter London Macbeth


 
Today I am bringing you Butter London MacBeth. This is a beautiful coral creme. As with all the Butter London's I've had experience with, I loved this one as well. Usually their formula goes on smooth and dries pretty fast but this one was a little streaky for me. Maybe it was just me or the climate in my house on this day I'm not sure but 2 coats did the trick and I was pleased with the results.


This is 2 coats of MacBeth and topped with a coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast for shine and protection.


I wasn't sure how this color would look on me but I'm loving it! In fact, I'm still wearing it almost 4 days later! I put this one on thinking that maybe the nice bright coral it would get me in the mood for spring. I am so ready for spring to get here. I live in Minnesota and there is so much snow on the ground that I don't know how we are going to do the Easter egg hunt for Easter this year. I got a little picture crazy with this one because I love it so much and I hope you do too!




This pic above is in sunlight with flash. I love this color, I can't say it enough!!




Butter London polishes can be purchased online at Butter London's site here, at Ulta stores, or other fine retailers. I suggest going out and picking up a few of their shades, I did because they are so amazing!





No comments:

Post a Comment