Wednesday, March 27, 2013

China Glaze Purple Panic




This one I am bringing you today is China Glaze's Purple Panic. I can already tell this one is going to be one of my go-to's for this summer. I LOVE this color. It is so bright and cheery! It says Purple Panic but I think it is the perfect neon pink with an iridescent shimmer.


The application on this was great. No streaks and not gloopy or clumpy. It applied easily. It does dry to a matte finish and the iridescent shimmer doesn't come out until you add a topcoat. I can't say enough how much I am loving this color!!


All pictures here are with 2 coats of Purple Panic and one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast topcoat. These were taken indoors with flash. I was hoping to get outside to take pics today but the sun is hiding behind some clouds.


China Glaze polishes can be purchased at your local beauty supply store, Ulta stores, and salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment