Friday, December 12, 2014

Some Sparkly Holiday Nail Art

This I thought would be a nice sophisticated holiday mani that you could wear to a nice holiday get together. I had done this one for my Mom and liked how it turned out so much that I decided to try it on myself. This one is super easy to do and doesn't require a lot of tools to create it.

I started off with a base of Cult Nails Let's Get Dirty from their "In The Garden" collection. This one has such a gorgeous shimmer when you add a topcoat and it's the perfect nude for this color combination.

Once it was somewhat dry I added Cult Nails Blaze to the tips, all I did was just take the brush from the bottle and with a small amount of polish on it I dabbed it on the tips. Then once I was finished with putting Blaze on the tips I took Zoya Trixie (a gorgeous silver) and my small striping brush and added a thin strip just below (but touching) this line of Blaze. This is so simple and easy to do that if you need a mani but don't have a lot of time to create some nail art, just try this. It's a nice alternative to a traditional french mani with a sparkly twist just for the holidays.


I love the combination on silver and gold on the tips to give you that perfect amount of sparkle on your nude/neutral base. I bet you could do this with any color combination you wanted so that you can coordinate with your outfit or color theme of your holiday party.

So give this a try and have a little fun at your holiday get togethers. Let this mani be a nice little accent to your holiday outfits! Stay tuned for some more holiday nail art to come!!


No comments:

Post a Comment