Thursday, December 4, 2014

Pacifica Super Hydrating Hand Cream

Today I am going to share with you a new hand cream that I have come upon and it has quickly become my favorite. I found these at my local Ulta one day while I was browsing and shopping for new makeup brushes. I love that Ulta has testers out on their products because I am very particular about my hand creams and lotions and I am super picky about the scents. My hubby is really sensitive to scents so I always try to get stuff that I know won't irritate him.

These are made with shea butter, almond oil and safflower oil. They are also paraben-free and just smell amazing. I picked up the Indian Coconut Nectar and the scent of this one literally reminds me of summer. You know what I mean, it has that coconut-suntan lotion smell that just screams summer! It is a warm, sultry blend of coconut and delicate creamy vanilla is pure ambrosia. I will say that the cream is thick and hydrating and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy at all. I had tried a little bit of it from the tester on the back of my hand and was literally walking around Ulta smelling the back of my hand, I think the cashier thought I was a little crazy because I was still smelling my hand when I went to check out.

I loved that one so much that I had to make another trip to Ulta and pick up another one. At first I was just going to get another one of the same scent but I decided to try the rest of the scents and see if there was another one I liked. I had heard great things about the Tuscan Blood Orange scented one and smelled the tester. I put a dab of it on the back of my hand to see what it would smell like on me and OMG!! This one smelled amazing too!! The Tuscan Blood Orange isn't as strong of a scent like the Indian Coconut Nectar one but I knew I had to have this one too. This one is a delectable blend, juicy and spicy Blood Orange is offset with subtle strawberry and raspberry notes and grounded in fleshy mandarin and italian sweet orange.

Then I started smelling all of the rest of them to see if I liked anymore of them but I found that I didn't care for any of the other scents as much as I liked these two. This one has that same formula, it's nice and thick and hydrating without leaving you greasy. These hand creams are also listed as 100% vegan on Pacifica's site.

Here is a list of the ingredients for the Super Hydrating Hand Creams: aqua, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, capric caprylic triglycerides, polysorbate 60*, cetearyl alcohol*, glycerin*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, glyceryl stearate*, sorbitol, stearic acid*, sodium PCA, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, laminaria hyperborea (kelp) extract, tocopherol, xanthan gum, sodium alginate, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, iris pallida (sweet iris) leaf cell extract, leuconstoc/radish root ferment filtrate, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (Pacifica's own with natural and essential oils). *vegetable source.

They retail for $9 for 2.25oz. and in my opinion that is a really great price for such an amazing product! If you get them at Ulta there is always coupons you can use on your purchase. You can also get them on Pacifica's site here. I also heard from another blogger that Pacifica products are also available at select Targets, sadly none of my Targets have them but at least I have Ulta!!

No comments:

Post a Comment