Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Whimsical Ideas by Pam "Pippin"

Here is another one of my recent purchases. I just love the polishes Pam over at Whimsical Ideas by Pam makes. They are so much fun!! This one is Pippin and it is a gorgeous glitter topper. I layered Pippin over my Butter London Royal Navy mani because I wanted to add something fun to it.


Pippin is from the Camp Whimsy collection and it has small blue and pink glitter, blue and pink micro glitter, and large blue circle glitter in a clear base. You do have to fish for the large circle glitter but it is so worth it! I know that the first time I seen I knew I had to have this one. This is gorgeous!

Whimsical Ideas by Pam polishes can be purchased through her directly. All her ordering information is on her Facebook page here.



No comments:

Post a Comment