Thursday, October 24, 2013

Butter London Disco Biscuit

This is another recent purchase that I scored last month during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty sales. I got this and 2 others on Butter London's day and scored them for only $10 each!!


This one is Butter London Disco Biscuit. It is a bright pink somewhat sheer polish with blue micro glitter. These pictures are with 3 coats of Disco Biscuit, I used 3 coats to get the opacity that I was desiring. Plus I am not one for a visible nail line when I'm wearing polish. 3 coats did the trick. I only wish my camera picked up the micro glitter better on my nails but you can see it in the bottle in the pics here. These pics were also taken with no flash and in sunlight.


The formula was Butter London's fabulous formula that I love. Everything always applies so smoothly and evenly. No clumps, streaks, or goops. I love this formula and wish I could have every color Butter London offers. Dry time was a few minutes and I topped this one of with a top coat of Out The Door for added shine and to make sure they were dry before I started doing any housework. I wouldn't want to smudge all the work I put into these babies, lol!


Butter London polishes can be purchased at Ulta, and through their website here. I also believe they are also available at Nordstrom, Dillards, and other fine stores and salons. You can find a complete list of locations on their website.




No comments:

Post a Comment