Thursday, October 17, 2013

Whimsical Ideas by Pam "20 Pounds of Middle"

Another Whimsical Ideas by Pam polish I purchased is also from her Camp Whimsy collection. This one is called 20 Pounds of Middle. I love black and white, I don't know why but I guess I'm a little weird that way, and this glitter topper was a perfect addition to my collection. I knew I HAD to have this one also.

I layered this one over Cult Nails' Nevermore and did kind of a skittlette mani with this. I have Sally Hansen Sugar Fix Sugar Coat textured polish on my ring finger and on my pinky I have just some silver nail art that I free-handed. I just wanted to make this mani as fun as I could!


20 Pounds of Middle is a mix of matte white glitter in several sizes and shapes in a clear base. There are circles, rectangles, hearts, and hex glitter. This is another fun one that will have so much versitility to it. You do have to fish around a little bit to get the larger pieces of glitter but that's ok, I don't mind. I did notice that I also had to do some manipulating on my placement but I think that's just because I am just particular on where I wanted the larger pieces.


20 Pounds of Middle, along with all the other fun, cute polishes Pam has available are listed on her Facebook page. Pam makes a point of having a list of all her available polishes for her customers to see.

Whimsical Ideas by Pam polishes can be purchased directly from Pam and all her ordering information is clearly listed on her Facebook page. You can get to her Facebook page here.




No comments:

Post a Comment