Thursday, October 10, 2013

Butter London Royal Navy

Last month when Ulta had their 21 Days of Beauty sales I managed to make a trip there for the Butter London sale. I love it when they have Butter London on sale. I managed to score 3 Butter Londons when I was there.

I am bringing you one of the colors I purchased during that trip. This is Butter London Royal Navy. I think this color is going to be perfect for fall but if you're like me, I like to wear dark colors all year round.

Royal Navy is a navy blue creme. The formula is Butter London's typical formula that applies so nicely. Not thick or goopy and does not apply streaky either. These pictures here are with 2 coats. I am pleased that the pictures were able to show the depth of this blue and I am in love with this one!

Butter London lacquers can be purchased through their site, Ulta stores, and other fine retailers and salons. They retail for $15 for a full size bottle (which is .4 fl oz). Butter London lacquers are also 3 Free Nail Lacquers for all of you who want to be cruelty free!



No comments:

Post a Comment