Thursday, August 1, 2013

Zoya Stevie~Summer Pixie Dust

Today I am going to show you one of the Zoya Summer 2013 Pixie Dust polishes in Stevie. This is a beautiful lavenderish purple with silver sparkle embedded in this textured polish. I just have to tell you that of all the textured polishes out there right now the Zoya Pixie Dusts are my absolute favorite.

I love that the texture isn't gritty, it's a nice soft sand-like finish. I love that they have glittler/sparkle to them so that they are not just a flat color with texture. The amazing Zoya formula follows into the Pixie Dusts as well. And surprisingly the dry time isn't as long as you would think. I believe that these just take a few minutes longer than a regular polish to air dry.

This picture is shown with 3 thin coats and it was taken indoors with a flash. Just look at how I was able to capture the sparkle of this one! As with all the Pixie Dust polishes, it is recommended for best results that you do not use a base coat or a top coat. Although you can add a top coat if you do not want the textured finish, a top coat will also give it a whole new shine to it.

Zoya polishes can be purchased on their website, in select salons, and Ulta stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment