Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Butter London Fash Pack




Today I have Butter London Fash Pack. I describe this as a taupey brown with gold shimmer that shines through in the lighting. I am so happy I was able to capture the gold shimmer in these pics, I was worried it wouldn't show itself for you. Butter London is a 3 free lacquer and they are $15 for a full sized ( .4 fl oz.) bottle.


The Butter London formula is another one of my favorites to work with. It goes on so smooth, no clumps, and no streaks. I used 2 coats of Fash Pack for these pictures. I did not put on a topcoat and you can see that there is a nice shine to it on it's own. Dry time is is amazing and I have yet to find a Butter London that I did not like working with.


Butter London lacquers can be purchased on their website, in select salons, some department stores, and Ulta stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment