Sunday, July 21, 2013

NOTD: Butter London Dotticure

For this bright and cheery mani I just didn't feel like doing a whole lot of work since I wasn't feeling the greatest the day I did this. I just wanted to keep this mani simple but yet have a little bit of nail art.

I used my base of Butter London MacBeth which is a gorgeous coral color that applies so smoothly. Once that was dry enough for me to start my dots I preceeded to apply my dots using different sized dotting tools to create the different sized dots. I will say that even though the dotting tools didn't cost me a lot of money (got them on Amazon), it was the best money I ever spent! For the dots I used Cult Nails Tempest and You're My Dandy Lion.


I only applied the dots to the pointer and ring fingers because I didn't want a lot going on, plus I had to keep it reasonable since we had important people coming in at work this week. Then once the dots were dry I applied a coat of Out The Door. Pretty but Simple!



No comments:

Post a Comment