Sunday, July 28, 2013

China Glaze Skittlette

Here's a fun little skittlette mani I did reccently. I wanted something fun and something to cheer me up since I had been going through some medical stuff recently. So I thought what better way to cheer me up than to do a fun, cheery mani!!

For this mani I used China Glaze Purple Panic (the hot pink/purple), Zoya Purity (the white), and Zoya Raven (the black). Plus I wanted an opportunity to use the gold studs that I recently bought off of Amazon.

So I put Purple Panic on my thumb and ring fingers, and Purity on my middle and pinkie fingers, and lastly Raven on my pointer/index finger. Then I added some Purple Panic and Raven dots in different sizes to the Purity on my middle finger.

Then I contemplated on where I was going to put my gold studs...finally I figured since they were a little bigger than I thought they would be I put it diagonally on my thumb (kinda like a diamond). Now to get it to stay I had to add a drop of nail glue to adhere the stud to my nail.

Next for something fun on my pinkie fingers I added some hot pink rhinestones and placed them around a Raven dot to form a flower.

Once everything was dried I added a topcoat of Out The Door to seal everything in and give it that shine (which the Purple Panic needed since it dries to a matte finish). Hope you liked my fun, cheery, pick-me-up mani cause I know I did!!


1 comment: