Monday, August 19, 2013

Nicole by OPI: Alex By The Books

Today I am bringing you something I picked up on my recent grocery shopping trip at WalMart. I was looking for a minty aqua blue/green and they didn't quite have what I was looking for so I picked this one up instead. I figured that since I didn't have anything like it in my collection I would add it. This is "Alex By The Books" from Nicole by OPI from their Modern Family Collection. It is more of a mint green creme than what I was shopping for but still pretty none the less. I have shockingly never tried this brand before so I thought, "what the hell" and threw this one in the cart.

Now, I'm not sure how I feel about this one, I don't really know how I feel about the color on me but it's nice to have a color like this in your collection cause you never know when you are going to want it.

This is a creme and I used 3 thin coats for this one because it was a little streaky so the third coat smoothed out all the streaks. This pic was taken indoors with a flash.

I was going to do some fun nail art with the stamping kit I picked up also but my dogs kinda ruined and smudged the mani so bad that it was beyone repair (they just HAD to go outside as soon as I finished and my nails were still wet, then they just HAD to come right back in right away, lol). I just took it off and haven't really started again, that's why there is only the one pic.

Nicole by OPI can be purchased just about anywhere like WalMart, Target, Ulta, etc. There were a few other colors that caught my eye and I just may have to go back for them. Shhhhh...don't tell the hubby, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment