Thursday, August 22, 2013

Essie Mint Candy Apple

This color is one that I had been wanting for a very long time but everytime I went to go purchase it they were all out. Well, this time I got lucky and they had just restocked. I am happy to be bringing you Essie's Mint Candy Apple. This creme is a minty pastel aqua and it is gorgeous! I am totally in love with this color!

I have to say I was afraid that it was going to apply streaky like some other polishes I own in this color family but not this one. It didn't streak, it wasn't thick and goopy, and it wasn't watery and runny either. The formula on this one was perfect! It applied like a dream!


2 coats is all this one took to achieve the opacity I desired and it dried in a reasonable amount of time. It even had a bit of a shine on it's own so you maybe could get by with not adding a top coat. I added a top coat of Out The Door just because I like the extra shine and protection and I wanted to speed up the dry time so that I could get on with my day.

These photos were taken indoors with flash.

Essie products can be purchased in multiple places such as Ulta, WalMart, Target, Walgreens, salons, and other beauty stores.




No comments:

Post a Comment