Thursday, August 29, 2013

China Glaze Bump & Grind


As I have said many times...I LOVE the textured finish polishes that are out! I can't get enough of them! So today I am bringing you my latest textured polish purchase. China Glaze Texture in Bump & Grind. This one is a bright pink textured finish. These do not have glitter in them they are just the textured finish. I can describe the finish as something similar to concrete. I use a base coat under these because I want to try to prevent staining I tend to get staining with bright colors, it might be just my nails).
 
I applied my base coat, 2 coats of color (allowing some dry time in between coats), and no topcoat. This is such a beautiful almost raspberry color and I am very pleased with this one. As with all the China Glaze Textures that I have used, they wear well and are just plain fun! I usually get about 4 days before I notice a slight bit of tip wear. I can wear these about a week before I need to change colors. I haven't had a problem with chipping on these either. They just wear like iron!!
 
I am truly impressed with these and I hope that they come out with more, maybe in some nice fall colors! Oh a girl can dream!
 
 
These pictures are with 2 coats, no top coat, and they were taken indoors with a flash. The color in the pics are pretty much true to life except that in my pics they look a little shiny but that's just cause they were a tiny bit wet yet and the flash just seemed to bounce off them.
 
 
 
Then just for something fun I added a couple clear rhinestones to my middle finger for an accent. Since I wasn't using a top coat I applied the rhinestones with a tiny drop of nail glue to secure them. They have even lasted 4 days, I haven't knocked a rhinestone off yet and so far I'm on day 4 of wear.
 
 
China Glaze polishes can be purchased at Sally's Beauty Supply, Ulta stores, some salons, and other beauty supply shops. This one I found off of Amazon (because everywhere around me was sold out) and it was $4.55 with free shipping.





1 comment:

  1. Hi! I nominated you for a Liebster Award over on my blog :)
    Please check it out: http://drenchedinlacquer.blogspot.com/2013/08/nominated-for-leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete