Thursday, August 7, 2014

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick Review

Today I have a few of the Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks for you. I was wandering around Ulta the other day and these caught my eye. I decided that since I've heard so many great things about them I had to try them out for myself.


The applicator tips on these are amazing. It's soft yet really smooths out the color when you apply it. I also want to note that in my opinion you really don't need a liner when wearing these. I didn't really have any feathering or bleeding so I love that I don't have to use a lip liner with these. For me if I have to apply a lip liner it is just a pain for me, especially since sometimes I change up my lip color mid-day. I don't carry lip liners with me so I like that I can just grab and apply.


I want to say that these are really pigmented and they are so creamy and comfortable to wear. They are long wearing, I think I got a good 4-5 hours out of them before I needed to touch up. They don't dry out your lips or leave them flaky. I really just love the applicator tip on these, all you need to do is give it a small squeeze and you get enough color for your lips, a little bit goes a long way with these! It's just so precise!

I decided I was going to start out slow, with just one. I bought Melted Fig, Melted Fig is a nice medium plum shade. I figured this one would be a good one that I could wear a lot when I wanted some color but nothing super bright or bold. I've always been drawn to plum colors so this one was a hit with me.

I loved Melted Fig so much that I decided I had to go back and get another one. This time I wanted something bright and bold for those days that I'm just feeling bold.


I went back to Ulta 2 days later and grabbed Melted Fuchsia. This one is a nice bright vibrant pink that has a beautiful blue undertone to it. I love the blue undertones in this because I think that it just makes my smile seem a little bit brighter. Melted Fuchsia wore very well also and went on so smoothly.


I was feeling like I needed at least one more in my lipstick wardrobe (hehe, you should see how many lippies I carry with me in my purse on a daily basis, it's insane!). This time I wanted something a little more neutral and subdued. Something that I could wear when I wanted to go with a little bit of a bolder eye.
I went back a few days later and grabbed up one more (well, one more for now, lol). I grabbed up Melted Peony. This one is a nice soft light pink. I really felt this one is going to be a nice light pink that can be worn very often.


I also think that these are really a great value for the price you are paying. You get .40 oz for $21, in my opinion that's a lot of liquid lipstick for your money. I feel that since you don't need to use a lot at a time you are really going to get a lot of wear out of them. I really hope that Too Faced keeps these around and comes out with more shades. I am sure that I will be adding more to my collection!!

You can find these at Ulta, Too Faced's site, and Sephora.




No comments:

Post a Comment