Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Delush Polish Essence of Summer Collection

Today I have the Delush Essence of Summer collection. This collection is so not what I expected it to be, it's so much more. This collection consists of 8 shades that are all packed with surprising shimmer. You are just going to love these and I can't wait to share them all with you.

I want to start off by saying that I had no issues with any of the polishes in this collection. They all went on smoothly and dried fairly quickly. Each shade has 2 coats of polish in the pictures and the pictures were all taken indoors with artificial lighting and no flash.

Now on to the collection...

First up we have You Glow Girl. This is a yellow base with a pink shimmer that in some lighting looks gold.

Next is Swans Upon a Time. This is a gorgeous white base with a surprising red shimmer that just radiates throughout. You really cannot miss the shimmer in this one and I couldn't help but stare at my nails all the time while I was wearing it. It's perfect for when you want a nice white but you don't want to go stark white. Love this one!!

This is Brazen. Brazen is a peachy shimmer with a subtle green shimmer packed in. This was just amazing for my pedicure. I got so many compliments on it!

The next one I have for you is Shake Your Teal Feathers. This one is a teal base with a purple shimmer to it.

This next one is Bombshell. This is a bright pink with a blue shimmer to it. I think that this is just the perfect girly pink color. I love the shimmer in this one also. The blue shimmer was hard to capture on the nail in these pics but I was able to capture it on the bottle.

It's About Thames is a beautiful sky blue with a surprising green shimmer. This is such a beautiful shade of blue. Again, the shimmer on this one was hard to capture in my pics but I think I got it on my pinky and the bottle in one of the shots.

Next is another one of my favorites from this collection. This is Indulgence. This is a vivid pink with fuchsia shimmer. I think this is nice and bright and perfect for summer!

And the last one in the collection is Orchid Situation. This is a beautiful purple base with a unexpected green shimmer. This shimmer wasn't what I was expecting with a purple base but it really is gorgeous. To me it just looks like the perfect lilac shimmer color. I really like this one and it is also one of my favorites in this collection.

I don't know if I could really pick favorites out of this collection because I really do love them all but if I had to pick a few I guess it would be Orchid Situation, Indulgence, and Swans Upon A Time. I think that these are the ones that surprised me the most.

All of these beauties are available on Delush's site here and retail for $8.95 for a full sized 15ml bottle or you can purchase a mini 5ml bottle for $4.50. I really love that these are hand blended 3-free polishes. You can also check them out on Facebook here or if you are an IG'er you can follow them on Instagram @delushpolish.

What are your favorites out of this collection or which one do you hope to get your hands on soon?









No comments:

Post a Comment