Thursday, May 22, 2014

Zoya Normani and Tomoko

Here's another mani I did a little while back. I got inspiration for this one from Zoya's Instagram page. I think I actually duplicated it exactly, lol. I seen it over the winter and just thought it looked nice and simple with a bit of sparkle.

So I did my base of Zoya Normani from the Naturel Collection. Then I topped it off with a coat of Out The Door. Once that was dry I just took Tomoko and made one sweep of the brush (lightly so that the brush did not fan out too much) from the base of the nail to the tip. Then I just let it dry since I wanted to keep the textured feel of Tomoko.


This was so simple to do and I got a ton of compliments on it. I think I will be recreating this one again but I may experiment with different colors. What do you think would be good colors to do this with??

Zoya polishes can be found at Ulta stores, select salons, and Zoya's site here. Polishes retail for $9 each and Pixie Dusts are $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment