Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I Love Nail Polish(ILNP) Sirene

Today I have ILNP (I Love Nail Polish) Sirene. Sirene is a part of their Ultra Chrome line. I seen this one on another blogger on Instagram and I fell in love. I showed it to my Mom and she fell in love with it as well. Now mind you, we have only just seen pictures of this beauty...we knew we HAD to have this one in our possession! As soon as pay day came around and I knew I would have extra money after the bills were paid I hopped online to ILNP's site and snatched that sucker up!

I was eagerly anticipating the delivery of this as soon as I got my shipping notification. Then it arrived, it felt like it had taken forever but in reality it only took about 4-5 days at the most. As soon as I opened the package I texted my Mom and told her I ordered it and it had arrived. She told me that the next mani night (which was in a couple days) we were doing this one on her. I told her that I was going to do it as well!

Mani night came and we were so excited to try this out that we couldn't wait for one of us to finish our mani to let the next one use it that we took turns applying our coats. That way one of us had a coat drying while the other one applied their coat.

Let me tell you, this applied like a DREAM! It went on so smoothly and it was perfection in a bottle. Once the second coat was on you could really see the shift in the colors. The beautiful shift from green to blue to purple. Those three colors were the most prominent in the color shifts under all the lighting that I was under. Just look at this pic below and you can get an idea of the shift and the beauty of it!

I can't tell you how many people stopped me and complimented me on this one, asked me how my polish was changing colors, or where do you get something like that because they've never seen anything like it in a regular store. I told them where to get it and they were amazed by Sirene. I guess for the people working around me and with me my polish was very distracting because of how gorgeous and unique it was. I should also tell you at the amazing brushes in this, the handle of the brush is rubberized for a better grip. It's awesome and gives you such great control. The brush itself was pretty great too!

I am already planning my next purchase from ILNP and am having the hardest time deciding on what to get because they have such amazing polishes. You should head over to ILNP and check them out! Sirene retailed for $12.50 plus shipping for a 0.4fl oz bottle.


No comments:

Post a Comment