Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Mom's Glitter Gradient NOTD

For Mom's mani this week we went with something kind of simple. She sent me a couple pictures of what she wanted and this is the one we settled on for this week. Next time we are going to try one of the other ones she found.

We started with a base of OPI Diva from Geneva and then using a make up sponge I sponged on Pure Ice Bare It All ( a gold micro glitter) to create this glitter gradient. Once we added a top coat of Out The Door it really sparkled. The formula on the OPI was very good and dried very well in an average amount of time.

Doing this mani for Mom gave me an idea for one I am going to do for the Christmas holiday season. I can't wait to show it to you!!

OPI polishes can be purchased at Ulta, Target, Sally Beauty, salons, and other beauty supply stores.

Pure Ice polishes can be purchased at your local Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment