Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Zoya Prim with an accent of Imogene

Today I have just a really simple mani for you using the Zoya Wishes collection. I am really loving this collection and I really think that it represents the Winter/Holiday season well. I've been sick lately so I haven't really been inspired or even felt up to doing any nail art but my nails needed a new mani really bad so I pushed myself to do at least that.

I am using 2 colors from the Wishes collection, one of the Magical PixieDusts and one of the regular polishes.

First I decided to use Prim, a really beautiful "frosty" blue metallic that has a beautiful shimmer to it. I put Prim on all my fingers except my ring fingers. I was saving those for just a simple accent nail. For the accent nails I chose Imogene. Imogene is a really pretty black Magical PixieDust with holographic glitter in it.


I used just one easy coat of Prim, it was nice enough that I didn't really feel like it needed a second coat. I used 2 coats of Imogene on my accent nails. I did not put a top coat on Imogene and left it as the textured finish it has. Even though I didn't add a top coat to Imogene it still has a little bit of shine once it's dry on it's own. I did add a top coat to Prim for added shine and protection.

All pictures were taken indoors in artificial lighting with no flash.

The Wishes collection is available now on Zoya's site for purchase. The regular polishes retail for $9 each and the PixieDusts retail for $10 each. You can also purchase Zoya polishes at Ulta stores and select salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment