Friday, November 14, 2014

Zoya Haven and Thea

Today I thought I'd just show you some more simple nail art for those of you who are busy and just may not have time to sit down and do your own nail art. I know that I don't always have time to sit down and do some nail art because I do work full time and I have a family and home to take care of. I usually try to carve out some mani time just so I have that time for myself but sometimes life gets in the way and I don't have time to do what I want. So here's a simple solution for people who are busy but still want a fabulous mani without having to go to the salon and paying to have them done.

Nail stickers!!!! Before I got into doing my own nail art this is what I did to spice up my manis and pedis. I have been using stickers for years and even though I can do my own art sometimes I just don't have time or the stickers are just too darn cute to pass up.

You can find these in almost any store that sells beauty products and they can range in prices depending on what you want or how much you want. I found these ones by Kiss at Walmart and for the life of me I can't remember how much I paid for them, I do know they were under $5 though. There were 3 different sheets of stickers in this pack. I like to get the variety packs because they give me more of a selection to choose from. So I have something for whatever mood I'm in.

So I put Zoya Haven on all my nails except my ring fingers. On my ring fingers I put Zoya Thea, a beautiful plum Magical PixieDust. I love how the Wishes collection has a Magical PixieDust that matches the regular polish in that collection. It just gives you so much more in my opinion.


Then once I was dry I applied my silvery, sparkly, flower nail stickers to my middle fingers. They just peel off of the sheet and I apply them with a tweezers, I think a tweezers gives you a little more control without getting your fingers all over them and using up the stickiness of them. I carefully applied it where I wanted the placement to be and pressed firmly down starting at one edge and working my way across the sticker. I think that doing it that way helps keep any air bubbles or wrinkles you may get if you apply them quickly.

Then after I had my placement done I applied a top coat to seal everything in and protect it. Now when I go to remove this mani all I will do is just take off my polish like I would normally. There isn't any special way to take the stickers off, it will just come off with your polish. Easy peasy!!

Zoya polishes can be purchased at Ulta stores, select salons, and Zoya's site here. The regular polishes retail for $9 each and the PixieDusts and Magical PixieDusts retail for $10 each.


No comments:

Post a Comment