Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Zoya Giovanna

I have another Zoya for you. This one I bought because the color just called to me for some reason. I'm not really a green girl but this one I couldn't pass up. Then in my Ipsy Glam Bag in November I got this same one. So now I have 2 bottles of this gorgeous color, I guess I was just meant to have this one, lol!

This is Zoya Giovanna, it is a emerald green metallic and boy is it gorgeous. I love how saturated the color is in this one, I thought this one would be an awesome color for Christmas but I couldn't wait that long to wear it so I wore it for my birthday instead.


The formula is Zoya's awesome formula. I absolutely love Zoya's formula, I haven't had a problem with any of there polishes. I think the only problem I have encountered in the 50+ Zoyas I own is ONE was a tad streaky but that's it, and it wasn't even that streaky, just a tiny bit. If you haven't tried Zoya polishes then you are surely missing out on some great lacquers! They have an amazing formula that is by far my favorite and their colors are gorgeous with a huge selection to chose from!


I used 2 coats of Giovanna over a base coat and then topped it off with some Out The Door for added shine. The pics were taken indoors with just natural lighting and no flash. I also took the pics before I added my topcoat so that you can see that they are shiny on their own.

Zoya polishes can be purchased at Ulta, select salons, or on their website here. They are $8 (except the new Natural Collection is $9 for each bottle and Pixie Dusts are also $9 a bottle) for a full sized 0.5fl oz bottle.


1 comment:

  1. Giovanna has a very good pigment formula. The gloss dries with a metallic finish. There's a one-cutter that runs very smoothly and evenly, looks good in colors with cool undertones.

    ReplyDelete