Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Nailtini Caviar Cocktail

First of all I want to thank you all for being so patient with me while I am recovering from surgery. I know it's been a little more than a week since I've posted on here but recovery has been a bit rougher than I thought it would be. I'm hoping to get back into the groove and start posting again on a regular basis.

So, here is my first post in a while...I have a nice little polish I got in my November Ipsy Glam Bag. This is called Caviar Cocktail by Nailtini. It is a pewter metallic color that applies extremely smoothly. I thought this was going to be more silver but once I applied it and seen that it was more of a pewter I was pleasantly surprised.


I have applied 2 coats of Caviar Cocktail and no topcoat. It's not dull on it's own, it does have a small bit of shine but I think with a topcoat it will really shine. I had no problems with application and the formula was pretty smooth. It dried in the usual amount of time and it was not streaky or gloopy.


All pics were taken indoors with the natural sunlight coming through the window and no flash. Nailtini products can be purchased here or if you are an Ipsy Glam Bag subscriber you may get some Nailtini polishes in your bag from time to time. If you are not an Ipsy Glam Bag subscriber and you would like to become one. Go to my Referral Links tab and click on my Ipsy link to subscribe.




1 comment:

  1. Caviar cocktails have nailtini. His brush is wide and thin which works well. This could be a nail polish leash cutter. I prefer to use this nail polish.

    ReplyDelete