Sunday, December 1, 2013

Essie Naughty Nautical


Today I have Essie Naughty Nautical for you. This is one I got as a gift in a gift exchange and I love it. The color is a little more deeper than I thought it would be but that is good with me. Naughty Nautical is a nice teal color with silver shimmer embedded in it. The shimmer is very light and once I put it on, it was hard to see, you can really see the shimmer in the bottle.


Application of this was great. It wasn't runny or thick and goopy. The consistency was perfect. I had no problems what so ever and it applied evenly with no streaks. This is 2 coats and I actually hadn't applied a topcoat to this so you can see that it has a nice shine to it on it's own. I bet with a topcoat this one would really shine. It dried almost completely in about 3-4 minutes.

These pictures were taken indoors in natural lighting coming through the window and no flash.


Essie polishes can be purchased at Ulta, Walgreens, Target, Walmart, other drug stores, beauty supply stores, and salons. This retails for approximately $8 for a 0.5fl oz bottle. You can also check it out on Essie's website here.

Hope you all enjoyed this one as much as I do! I can't wait to use this again!!





1 comment:

  1. There is a pale lavender, with a clear felix of smooth glitter. Despite being Budpest it is nowhere near blue based. Lavender can be neutral or it is not too pink. So I use it often.

    ReplyDelete