Monday, June 3, 2013

Zoya Trixie & Lola

Today I am sporting this fun and bright mani. I was looking for something bright but unique and this is what I came up with.

I started out with a base of Zoya Lola (hot pink with a opalescent glow) and added 2 accent nails of Zoya Trixie (a silver metallic). I used 3 coats of Lola to get my desired opacity since it is a little sheer and 2 coats of Trixie was all I needed.


Then to be fun I added a coat of Hard Candy Black Tie Optional to the Trixie accent nails. I think that this black and white glitter (black and white different sized hex glitters and bar glitters) is such a fun one to have. I use this one more than I ever thought I would and may have to hit my local WalMart for a back up bottle before I run out. My sisters even love this one so I may pick up a few and gift them out. I think everyone should have this in their collection.

Then once things were somewhat dry I added a couple coats of Out The Door to protect and add shine.

Hard Candy can be purchased at WalMart and Zoya can be purchased through their website, select salons, and Ulta stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment