Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cult Nails Kiss My Rose Bush nail art

Today I am going to show you the latest mani I did for my Mom. She asked for something simple yet elegant. This is what I came up with.

I started out with a base of Cult Nails Kiss My Rose Bush from their In The Garden collection. I absolutely love this color and love that it is a wax finish so you can sport a different look if you add a top coat or leave it as the wax finish and have another look.


Once it was dry I added three dots down the side of her nails in a random gold glitter. Then I let the dots dry before I added a topcoat of Out The Door. I tried to convince her to leave it with the wax finish but Mom is a little hesitant to embrace the new finishes, lol. I've also been trying to get her to try my Zoya Pixie Dusts and China Glaze Textures but she hasn't caved yet. One of these days I will also get her to try a black (maybe just as an accent nail to start)!

Cult Nails can be purchased through their website. They are $12 for a full size .5fl oz and they are worth every penny!!

2 comments:

  1. That is an elegant mani! Just enough dots to accent it without going overboard. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My Mom is very understated when it comes to her manicures. I have another simple yet elegant one planned for her tonight. I'll make sure to do a post on that one also!

      Delete