Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Cult Nails Enticing




Today I have Cult Nails Enticing for you. Enticing is a sheer baby pink cream. I think this is great for when you want something light, conservative, and it would even work great as undies for some glitters. I absolutely love Cult Nails, they are a 4 free formula and cruelty free. They even package their lacquers in recycled, reusable materials. They truly care about the environment and I really love their company.


The formula on all the Cult Nails lacquers is amazing and it goes on so smooth. I cannot say enough about how much I love their lacquers and how great their formula is. For these pics I used 3 coats and as you can see it is still somewhat sheer. If I had to choose my favorite polishes I would say that Cult Nails would be at the top of the list!


All Cult Nails lacquers can be purchased exclusively through their website. The have so many great colors you have to check them out! They are also going to be releasing their newest collection in about a week or so. I am so excited to hopefully get some!

No comments:

Post a Comment