Thursday, June 20, 2013

NOTD OPI Liquid Sands

So for my NOTD I decided to go somewhat simple but wanted some bling. I thought I'd finally use my OPI Liquid Sands for a mani. Plus I had to shorten my nails due to a bad break and thought this is a nice color combination for some nubs like mine. I have to say that next to the Zoya Pixie Dusts these are my next favorite textured polishes. They applied smoothly and dried in average time.

I applied Pussy Galore to my thumb, pointer finger, and pinky finger. Pussy Galore is a light pink, almost a baby pink with pink micro glitter embedded in the texture. This is two coats of Pussy Galore. This is a very girly color and perfect for what I was going for.

Next I applied Solitaire to my middle finger. Solitaire is a pearly white with silver micro glitter embedded in the texture. This one also applied smoothly with no problems at all. It also dried within average time. I am so glad I picked this one up because I have so much I can do with a white textured polish and can't wait to experiment. This is 3 coats of Solitaire.

I then wanted some bling but not too much so I applied Butter London Fairy Cake to my ring finger for an accent. I think that it brings a certain something to this manicure. This is 3 coats of Fairy Cake with a topcoat of Out The Door for shine and to smooth it out.

I hope you all like my NOTD cause I do and I look forward to showing you what I have next. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment