Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Maybelline Brow Drama brow gel

This item I am going to show you has now been my go to eyebrow product and I'm thinking I'm going to have to purchase another one soon so that I have one on hand when I run out of this one. This is the Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara. It's like a tinted brow gel that you brush on your brows with the spoolie. I got it in the shade Soft Brown and I purchased it at my local Walmart for I believe it was $6.97 and I had a coupon for $2 off so I got it for roughly $4.97. It is available in 3 shades; Blonde, Soft Brown, and Deep Brown.

The spoolie brush has a ball at the end of it which is what I mainly use to apply. I don't really know why they have the spoolie extending up past the "ball" end because you really can't use that part of the brush. Oh well, I guess they thought that some people would like it. It doesn't bother me, I just don't use that part so I don't care if it extends up or not. You apply it in light upwards strokes on your brows and follow the brow contour. It's so easy and makes my brows look amazing!!


It really does make my brows look fuller, sculpted, and yet natural looking. It is comfortable and doesn't make my brows feel like they are hard or stiff. It dries to a natural finish without making them look shiny or "done". Below is a picture of the product applied to my brows, I naturally have very light colored brows so without anything on my brows it almost looks like I don't have any. I'm not sure why my brows are so light considering my hair is naturally a dark blonde, light brown (maybe it's because when I was younger I had naturally super light blonde hair and my eyebrows didn't change with my hair, lol). I just really love this product and for the price it is super affordable, you can't pass up having a product like this in your beauty bag.


You can purchase this product at a multitude of locations such as Ulta, Walmart, Target, and many other stores/drug stores, wherever Maybelline products are sold.


No comments:

Post a Comment