Thursday, January 8, 2015

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

Today I am going to share with you my thoughts on the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick I bought. This is a long wear, full coverage liquid lipstick that dries to a smooth matte finish. I bought it in the shade Underage Red, it is a bright crimson red and you'll see in the pictures that it is bright but not neon bright. It's just a nice perfect red matte lipstick.

The Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks are infused with Vitamins A, C, and E for added hydration. It is formulated without parabens. They suggest that for application you should draw lip outline with the applicator tip and then fill in color in one easy swipe of rich color. Ingredients for Underage Red are: lsododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsioxysilicate, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Flower Extract. May Contain (+/-): lron Oxide (CI 77491), lron Oxide (CI 77492), lron Oxide (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Red 7 Lake (Cl 15850:1), Red 30 Lake (Cl 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (Cl 19140:1), Red 28 Lake (Cl 45410:2), Red 6 (CI 15850).*


It has a doe foot applicator and the only thing I found that I don't care for too much is that the applicator wand is a little longer than normal ones so it takes a little getting used to for good application. It isn't going to stop me from using this or stop me from purchasing again but I thought I'd let you know so that you are aware.  I didn't really find that it feathered or bled and I really did have long wear. This stuff really stays on, I could only remove it with some make up removing wipes. It didn't dry out my lips and at first when you apply it, it feels a little sticky but once it's completely dry the stickiness was gone and it had a beautiful matte finish. It did finally fade after like 5 or 6 hours but it only faded a little and it faded very evenly. I did eat and drink with this and there really wasn't any transfer either. I really love this product and it truly does live up to it's name.


This is a 0.22oz tube and it retails for $19 on Sephora's site and in Sephora stores. This photo below is just another shot of me wearing Underage Red to give you an idea of what it looks like on. The photo above is a close-up swatch picture that was taken indoors with flash. I know it looks a little shiny but it really is matte once it's completely dry.




*Ingredient list was taken from Sephora's site.



No comments:

Post a Comment