Thursday, October 9, 2014

Nail Art with Zoya Entice & Ignite

Today I thought I would do a little nail art using some of the colors from Zoya's Entice and Ignite collections. It's Fall now and starting to cool off here in Minnesota so I thought I'd do something with some Fall-like colors.

I started out by applying a base color of Zoya Autumn from the Ignite collection. I really love this coppery shade. I love that it's a metallic and it just reminds me of the fall leaves. It has such an amazing formula and goes on so smooth. Even though it's a metallic, it doesn't leave "brush strokes" in your polish, you get a nice even coat.

Then once my base color was somewhat dry I took a small striping brush and decided to add some random lines to both my middle fingers and ring fingers. I did the lines in Zoya Teigen, Ryan, and Margo. I also wanted a little splash of metallic silver so I used Zoya Trixie as well. There was no pattern or rhyme to my lines, they were just completely random.


After I finished drawing my lines on I let them dry a bit before I added my topcoat of Out The Door. This is such a simple and easy nail art to do. You don't have to be an artist to do this (because I am horrible at drawing and painting), even a beginner can achieve this design. It's that simple!

I hope you enjoyed this mani and found some inspiration of your own. Zoya polishes can be purchased at Ulta stores, select salons, and on Zoya's site. They retail for $9 each.





No comments:

Post a Comment