Thursday, May 14, 2015

Zoya Spring Floral Accent Mani

Today I have some Spring Floral Nail art that I did using the Zoya Spring 2015 Delights Collection. I only did an accent nail for the nail art because I wasn't sure how I was going to like when it was finished.

I started out with a base coat of my Sally Hansen nail strengthener and then I added 2 coats of Zoya Eden on all my fingers except my ring fingers.

For this floral nail art I wanted it to be negative space (meaning that you don't completely cover the nail with color and you leave some of your natural nail peek through). I took my dotting tools and starting dotting different sized flowers on my nail using Zoya Eden (pink) and Zoya Rayne (metallic blue) for the flowers and then for the centers of the flowers I used Zoya Trixie. I also added some random dots in those same colors throughout the nail as well.


Once it was all dried I added my topcoat of Out The Door to all of my nails and let them dry. This is also a really easy mani to recreate and you don't necessarily have dotting tools to create the dots and flowers.

All these Zoya shades are available on Zoya's site and retail for $9 each. You can also find Zoya polishes at select salons and Ulta stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment