Thursday, May 7, 2015

ColourPop Shaaanxo Quad Eye Look

First off I want to thank everyone for the lovely comments when I posted that I've been MIA lately because my Dad passed away suddenly and my sisters and I have been dealing with all of those arrangements and just spending time with our family remembering him. Sorry that it's been a while since I've last posted but this time with my family was important and needed. Now on to my post for you!!

Today I have an eye look I created with a ColourPop Super Shock Shadow Quad that I recently purchased. This is a foursome created by the super fabulous Shaaanxo. The perfect bundle of shades that allow you to create a multitude of looks! I purchased this myself and I am so glad I did. These shadows are amazing!! I am becoming obsessed with these ColourPop shadows. Colourpop shadows are cruelty free, bunny approved, and all but 5 of them are vegan. These shadows only cost $5 each!! That's an amazing price for a product this good.

This first thing I did to create this look is I primed my lids with my Hard Candy Eyes The Limit eye primer. Then I took Selfie, which is a mid toned peachy brown in a matte finish, and a crease brush and put that into my crease for a transition shade.


Then I took Rebel, a mid toned khaki green in a matte finish, and I applied that over my lid only using my middle finger. I applied it in a patting motion to pack the color over the lid. Then I took a fluffy blending brush and put Deluxe, which is a warm red bronze with a pearlized finish, in the crease and the outer corner. I also dragged it on the lower lash line using my Real Techniques detail eye brush. I didn't drag it all the way across the lower lash line but I did it a good 3/4 of the way (maybe a little more).

Then to finish off the look I took XO, a light champagne with a pearlized finish, and used my pinky finger to apply this lightly to the inner corner of my eye to highlight. I also lightly used my finger to drag it on the inside corner of the lower lash line to connect it with Deluxe.

Lastly I lined my waterline and tightline with my Charcoal Loreal Silkissimme liner and then applied a couple coats of mascara. I can't remember which mascara I used but I'm pretty sure it was my Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara.


I hope you all like this look and if you are interested in getting this Super Shock Shadow Quad head over to ColourPop and get the Shaaanxo x ColourPop quad while it's still available. It's only $20 for four gorgeous shadows!


No comments:

Post a Comment