Thursday, January 3, 2013

Zoya Electra

For our next Zoya Ornate Collection post I am going to review Zoya Electra.

Electra is a glitter topcoat but with you could get full coverage with roughly 3 coats. It is filled with holographic bar glitter. I think it's silvery holographic and very pretty.

Electra went on very smoothly which I have not experienced before on a glitter. Usually the glitters take some manipulation but I did not have to do that here.


I did not use Electra alone, I chose to put it over my current mani of Zoya's Aurora on an accent nail. I used 2 coats of Electra over Aurora and added a topcoat of Seche Vite for added shine.

As you can see 2 coats of Electra have me pretty good coverage over the Aurora. I'm not sure how much I'll wear this once since I don't wear much glitters but I look forward to trying it out in different manicures.

Overall I thought this one is another hit for Zoya. I loved the formula and coverage was great. I am going to play with it more and see what nail art I can incorporate it into.









No comments:

Post a Comment