Monday, December 24, 2012

Zoya Blaze~Amazing!!

So for my first review I am going to review Zoya Blaze. Blaze is part of the 2012 Ornate Collection for this holiday season. I have more colors from the collection that will be posted later for you to see. This is the perfect berry red (that's what I'm calling it) with beautiful glittery shimmer. I am fairly new to Zoya polishes but I am loving their formula, plus they are a 5 free polish. Free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, camphor, and dibutyl phthalate. They are vegan friendly and cruelty free. Even though I am not vegan I find it amazing that you can have such a great quality nail polish and be so natural.

I love that Zoya's formula is great and I have no problems with application, it goes on smoothly. I have noticed that dry time is standard compared with any other polish, or maybe slightly quicker. When dry it has a nice shine to it but I always add a good topcoat for added shine and protection.

I have had Blaze on for roughly 3 days so far and there is no tip wear. Zoya polishes really withstand normal daily chores and for me I can get at least a week of wear out of it. Although I've never went longer than a week because I like to change my polish at least once a week so it's hard to say exactly how long you can get great wear from it. Maybe sometime I'll try it out.

Here's a couple pictures for you to see. Please excuse my nubs as I broke a few of them putting a case of pop in my cart at Costco the other day. As you will see in one of the pictures I added an accent nail of Zoya's Gilty topcoat for my Christmas mani. I thought it was simple yet looked stunning and elegant.

Hope you all enjoyed my first review and I look forward to posting many more for you! Happy Holidays and a safe New Year!!





No comments:

Post a Comment