Wednesday, June 18, 2014

OPI Amazon Amazoff

First off let me say that I am sorry I only had one post for all of you this week but I have been super craZy busy and haven't hardly even had time to do my nails let alone do some nail art to show you. Hopefully after this weekend it will settle down because I don't believe that I will have any more grad parties, baby showers, or birthday parties to attend.

Well, last week I stopped at Ulta like I love to do every now and then to check things out. I actually went there looking at the Urban Decay Naked palettes trying to decide if I should get one or not. I still haven't decided....  Anyhow, I always stop and check out the nail polish. Well, I was happy to see that they still had a bunch of the OPI Brazil collection and there had been a few colors from that collection that I desperately wanted. Then I seen a sign...2 for $16!!! It was meant to be! I snatched up the two colors that I wanted the most and I am here to show you one of them.

Here is OPI Amazon Amazoff. This is a gorgeous teal green creme! I think when I saw the press release for this collection, this is the one that stood out the most to me and was at the top of my wish list for this collection.

The application of this creme was amazing, I never really had any problems with OPI polishes so I wasn't expecting this one to be any different. It applied smoothly and evenly, no streaking or goops. It dried fairly quickly and had a nice shine to it on it's own. I did apply a base coat so I can't wait to see if this one will stain (I have problems with similar shades in other brands staining even with a base coat). I can tell you the during clean-up I did not notice any staining there so that's a good sign.

I added a topcoat to this for added shine and protection. Pictured in all pics is 1 coat of basecoat, 2 coats of polish, and 1 coat of fast dry topcoat (Out The Door). Pictures were taken indoors with artificial lighting and no flash.

OPI normally retails for around $9 per bottle and can be purchased in a multitude of places such as WalMart, Target, Ulta, many salons, and beauty supply stores such as Sally Beauty Supply. You can also check out OPI's site here.




No comments:

Post a Comment