Tuesday, March 24, 2015

ColourPop Super Shock Shadow Collab Collection from Shaaaanxo

Today I have some of the Colourpop Super Shock Shadows to show you. This is a foursome created by the super fabulous Shaaanxo. The perfect bundle of shades that allow you to create a multitude of looks! I purchased this myself and I am so glad I did. These shadows are amazing!! I am becoming obsessed with these ColourPop shadows. Colourpop shadows are cruelty free, bunny approved, and all but 5 of them are vegan. These shadows only cost $5 each!! That's an amazing price for a product this good.

A little about these shadows before I go on to the swatches. The formula on these shadows is completely unique and super soft and highly pigmented. They recommend that for best application you pat it on your lids with your fingers, but don't press down too hard on the shadow pot because they are really soft and creamy but they aren't a cream, they are a powder shadow. You can use a soft brush also to apply but I've heard recommendations that you should use a synthetic brush like the Real Techniques brushes (those are the brushes I use).

XO is a light champagne with a pearlized finish.


Selfie is a mid-tone peachy brown with a matte finish.


Rebel is a mid-tone khaki green with a matte finish.


Deluxe is a warm red bronze with a pearlized finish.


“XO is perfect for highlighting the inner corner. Rebel is the most amazing Khaki shade It looks gorgeous all over the lid or lower lash line. Deluxe is gorgeous blended all over the lid for a darker bronze smokey eye. Selfie is an amazing transition shade to use in your crease, or all over the lid for a natural sunkissed glow!” – Shaaanxo

Here are the colors swatched on my arm. I did not use a primer under these swatches. They are listed from right to left: XO, Selfie, Deluxe, and Rebel.

Colourpop Super Shock Shadows can be purchased exclusively from their site here. They retail for $5 each and you get free shipping with orders of $30 or more. These are truly a great deal for the amazing product you get. If you haven't tried them yet you really should head over to Colourpop's site and check them out!!

You can check out my other reviews of more Super Shock Shadows here and here.












No comments:

Post a Comment