Thursday, May 23, 2013

Zoya Springtime Nail Art


Today I am going to show you some nail art I did this past weekend and I thought it was pretty for Spring. I used Zoya Julie and Purity as my base. I used 2 accent nails of the Purity for this mani since this is where most of the art is going to be.


I then added dots of Zoya Julie and GieGie in different sizes. I used my new dotting tools that just arrived last week and I'm so excited to have them. They work so much nicer than the old ones I was using!

Then to add a little spice and shine I added a little dot of some gold glitter polish that I had to some of the dots and added just a couple gold glitter dots. I don't even know what brand the gold glitter is because I've had it for so long and I think the label had peeled off. I added a topcoat for protection and shine after the art was dry cause I didn't want to smudge or smear my dots.


This last pic is to show you that even after a few days and working outside with my husband putting up fence on our farm it still looks amazing and there are no chips. This just shows how great Zoya polishes hold up and wear.

Zoya polishes can be purchased on their website, in Ulta stores, or select salons.


No comments:

Post a Comment