Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cult Nails Enigmatic




Today I have Cult Nails Enigmatic. I describe this one as a deep plum with a silver shimmer (at least that's what it looks like to me). This one is a little sheer and builds up nicely. Cult Nails is cruelty free and a 4 free formula. They package their lacquers in recycled reusable materials for shipping. They are truly a company that cares!


The formula on this is like the typical Cult Nails formula, absolutely fabulous!! This goes on so smooth, no streaks, and no clumps! I would have to say that the Cult Nails formula is one of my absolute favorites to work with. I find myself constantly reaching for a Cult Nails lacquer when choosing a lacquer to use for my mani. For these pics I used 3 coats of Enigmatic to achieve the opacity that I wanted.


If you haven't tried Cult Nails you should, you'll be addicted! Cult Nails lacquers can be purchased exclusively through their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment