Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sinful Colors

I picked up a few of the new Sinful Colors Candy Crush spring collection. First one I tried was Sweet Nothing. It is a turquoise color. In the bottle I think it looks darker than it is on the nail. It is a cream and dries to a glossy finish. I haven't really ever tried Sinful Colors before but for the price I thought I'd give it a try. So many people were going nuts over these colors.

They can be purchase at Walgreen's, that's where I picked mine up. They are $1.99 each but I managed to score them when they were on sale for $.99 with coupon. I mean how could I not try them for $.99!!!

Overall I am very impressed with this one. It really is great for a bargain!! I will definitely be purchasing more of these.

This picture is 2 coats with a top coat. I ha a hard time capturing a great pic but this isn't bad considering I was out of town for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment