Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pretty & Polished Punk'd Up Betty

This is Punk'd Up Betty from Pretty & Polished. This is my second indie and I can see my wallet and husband are going to be mad at me because I am loving them and feel like I need to try more!

I still had my Tempest mani on and I thought it would make the perfect undie for this polish. I was right!! This is such a beautiful combination! I am so not looking forward to having to take this one off. :(

I only used one thick coat of Punk'd Up Betty for this and thought it looked pretty good so I decided against the second coat. I topped it with Wicked Fast and was good to go!

I think Punk'd Up Betty is a girly but edgy glitter. I have to say that I can see this combo in my future again.

I am so thankful that I am able to wear what I want at work and am free to express myself. I am never afraid to try new things on my nails and am able to show them off at work!







No comments:

Post a Comment