Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Morgan Taylor Coming Up Roses

Today I have another Morgan Taylor polish for you guys. I have to say that I am loving this brand, they have a great formula! This one is called Coming Up Roses.

Coming Up Roses is a beautiful rosy nude that I found pretty close to Zoya Brigitte. I may have to do a comparison post on these two. But anyways, now on to this one!

I have to say that the formula on this rosy/mauve nude was amazing! It went on smooth with no streaks or gloops. It dried fairly quickly and had a nice shine on it's own.

I used 2 coats over a base coat and then topped it off with a coat of Out The Door for shine and protection. Pictures were taken indoors with artificial lighting and no flash.

You can find out more information about Morgan Taylor products here on their site. Normally on any kind of beauty supply stores that carry Morgan Taylor products require you to have a cosmetology license but if you google there are a couple ways to purchase them if you don't have a license, Amazon is one of them.



1 comment: