Thursday, September 5, 2013

Nailtini Mai Tai

This beautiful coral color I received in my August Ipsy box and I have to say, I was unsure of this color but I love it. I just wasn't sure how this color was going to look on me. In the bottle it looked more orange than coral and most oranges don't look good on me but I decided to try it on anyway.


Once I put it on one hand I decided that I liked the color and applied it to the other hand as well. Now this brand is new to me, I had never heard of it and never used it before but Ipsy has been so great at introducing me to new brands that I figured they wouldn't steer me wrong.


As you can see it is more of an orangy-coral but this creme is gorgeous and perfect for summer! I used 1 coats of color over my base coat and then topped it all off with a coat of Out The Door. The pictures were taken indoors with flash.

Nailtini products can be purchased online or if you are an Ipsy Glam Subscriber you probably receive them in your Glam Bags from time to time. If you are not a Ipsy Glam Bag Subscriber use my link to join.





No comments:

Post a Comment