Monday, February 18, 2013

Girly Bits Eggnogaholic

So last month I was lucky enough to get in on a group buy of Girly Bits polish. I managed to score the coveted Eggnogaholic! I have to say as this is my first indie/hand made polish purchased, it was the best purchase I've ever made! I HAVE to get myself some more of her polishes, they are so lovely with cute names!

The application was perfect! The formula was smooth! I have some ridges in my nails from acrylics I had in the past and this polish managed to hide my nail's imperfections, making the finish smooth!! I was impressed!!!

Dry time was faster than I expected! By the time I finished the second hand, the first was dry enough to apply a second coat!

I topped it off with my new top coat of choice, Cult Nails Wicked Fast ( review of this coming up in the near future)!

Photos are of 3 thin coats with a fast dry shiny top coat.



No comments:

Post a Comment