Sunday, December 30, 2012

Zoya Aurora


ZOYA AURORA


Here is my next review of one of the polishes from the 2012 Zoya Ornate Collection. This is Aurora, it is a purple color with beautiful holo glitter. In the light you can see all the different colors in the holo glitter. I tried to get a good picture of the holo but my camera and lighting were not cooperating with me today.

Again the formula was great, no problems at all, went on smooth. Dry time was actually pretty quick with this one. I don't know if I just got a good bottle but it dried within 2-3 minutes. This is 3 coats with Seche Vite topcoat. I highly recommend Zoya polishes because their formula is great and they are a 5-free product. They are free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, camphor, and dibutyl phthalate. I love that they are great and cruelty free!

This photo is with no flash and lighting is the light over my dining table.

This one is with flash in natural lighting.


Here is a close-up with flash in dining room lighting. I tried to get a good shot of the holo glitter but I think this is as best as I am going to get until I get my light box fixed.

Zoya polishes can be purchased through their website here, at most Ulta stores, and some beauty salons.

*This product was purchased by myself and all opinions are my own. I was not paid for this review*

No comments:

Post a Comment